Free Stuff -- Link to Us
121. What did the cannibal eat when he went on a diet?
Only thin people.
122. What has two hands but no arms?
123. If cheese comes after dinner, what comes after cheese?
124. What is a little frog's favorite game?
125. What is the best thing to do if a bull charges you?
126. Why did the king go to the dentist?
To get his teeth crowned.
127. What kind of ships do students study?
128. What beverage represents the beginning of time?
129. What was Dr. Jekyll's favorite game?
Hyde (hide) and seek.
130. What kind of ponchos do cowboys wear on rainy days?
131. What's the difference between ammonia and pneumonia?
One comes in bottles, the other in chests.
132. When prices are going up, what remains stationary?
Writing paper and envelopes.
133. Why is my tea stronger than your tea?
Because it's all my tea (mighty).
134. What kind of illumination did Noah use on the ark?
135. In what kind of home do the buffalo roam?
A very dirty one.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved