Free Stuff -- Link to Us
106. What is a caveman's favorite lunch?
A club sandwich.
107. What is the difference between a pear and a pearl?
The letter L.
108. What suit lasts longer than you want it to?
109. What do you call pigs who write letters to each other?
110. When is a gun unemployed?
When it is fired.
111. How were the hamburgers taken to the police station?
In a patty wagon.
112. Why do postman carry letters?
Because they can't go anywhere by themselves.
113. Why does a policeman have brass buttons on his coat?
To button up his coat.
114. What happens to a thief if he falls into a cement mixer?
He becomes a hardened criminal.
115. What is the easiest way to keep milk from turning sour?
Leave it in the cow.
116. How do you make dough rise?
Play the national anthem.
117. What kind of star wears sunglasses?
A movie star.
118. Which member of Congress wears the biggest hat?
The one with the largest head.
119. Why did the spy spray his room with DDT?
He thought it was bugged.
120. How is a political speech like a steer?
There's a point here and there and a lot of bull in between.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved