Free Stuff -- Link to Us
91. What's a snake's favorite vegetable?
92. Which people are like the end of a book?
93. Why did the silly man always tiptoe past the medicine cabinet?
He didn't want to wake up the sleeping pills.
94. How can you tell a boy moose from a girl moose?
By his moustache (moose-stache).
95. Why did the outlaw try to hold up the river?
He heard it had two banks.
96. How do you make an artichoke?
97. Who never gets his hair wet in the shower?
A bald man.
98. What are the little white things in your head that bite?
99. What do you get if you cross a hyena and a parrot?
An animal that laughs at it's own jokes.
100. Who was the meanest goat in the Old West?
Billy the Kid.
101. If you have 2 sandwiches and I have 2 sandwiches, what would we have?
102. Why did Jack and Jill roll down the hill?
It beats walking.
103. What has eighteen legs and catches flies?
A baseball team.
104. What happens when you cross a lion and a goat?
You have to get a new goat.
105. Why is a saltine like an outlaw?
They are both safecrackers.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved