Free Stuff -- Link to Us
76. Given the following 3 words, can you come up with one
three letter word that when added to each of the original three letter words
will give you a six letter word?
age......... outage, sewage, and manage.
77. The person who makes it, sells it. The person who buys it never uses it and the
person who uses it doesn't know they are. What is it?
78. Who pulled the biggest holdup in history?
Atlas, he held up the whole world.
79. What position would a monster play on an ice hockey team?
80. Why did the reporter put a flashlight into his mouth?
He wanted to get the inside story.
81. If I were to catch a newt and keep it as a pet, why would it be very, very small?
Because it would be my newt (minute).
82. What is the best thing to do if you find a gorilla sleeping in your bed?
Sleep somewhere else.
83. The more you take, the more you leave behind? What is it?
84. How did the sheriff find the missing barber?
He combed the town.
85. What did the Boy Scout get for carrying a woman across the street?
86. What does Brazil produce that no other country produces?
87. What is the greatest surgical operation on record?
Lansing, Michigan (lancing).
88. What kind of tool do you use to fix a broken gorilla?
A monkey wrench.
89. What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days?
The letter n.
90. Why did the outlaw hold up the bakery?
He kneaded (needed) the dough.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved