Free Stuff -- Link to Us
736. What is the hardest thing about learning to figure skate?
737. A man fell overboard from a ship into the middle of the ocean. He neither swam nor sank. How could that be?
738. What is a termite's favorite instrument?
739. What could happen if you accidently swallowed a frog?
You might croak.
740. What home computers grow on trees?
741. When is a Chinese restaurant successful?
When it makes a fortune, cookie.
742. Why are ducks so rude?
Because they always talk down to you.
743. What beverage is best suited to a golfer?
744. Where do Eskimos keep their money?
In snow banks.
745. Where do computers keep their money?
In memory banks.
746. Why do bananas have to use suntan lotion?
Because they peel.
747. What beverage is best suited for a prize fighter?
748. The alphabet goes from A to Z. What goes from Z to A?
749. Why did the silly kid put cheese into the computer?
She wanted to feed the mouse.
750. What happens to a refrigerator when you pull its plug?
It loses its cool.
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved