Free Stuff -- Link to Us
61. What did the man do when he got a big gas bill?
62. Would you rather have an elephant attack you or a gorilla?
I'd rather have him attack the gorilla.
63. What is brown, has a hump, and lives at the North Pole?
A lost camel.
64. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
The letter e.
65. What did the prisoner, who was about to be hanged, say when he was given a pardon at the last minute?
"No noose is good noose."
66. When do Siamese Twins go to a baseball game?
When there's a double header.
67. What insect runs away from everything?
A flea (flee).
68. Why does a giraffe have such a long neck?
Because his head is so far away from his body.
69. If there are four sheep, two dogs and one shepherd, how many feet are there?
Only two, sheep have hooves; dogs have paws; only people have feet.
70. A man is born in 1932 and dies in 1938, yet he was 86 years old. How is that possible?
He was born in room #1932 of the hospital when he was born, and died in room #1938 86 years later.
71. Why were outlaws the strongest men in the Old West?
Because they could hold up trains.
72. What stories are told by basketball players?
73. What kind of cup doesn't hold water?
74. What's worse than a giraffe with a sore throat?
A centipede with sore feet.
75. What do you get if you cross a sheep and a porcupine?
An animal that can knit its own sweaters.
Go to the next Assorted Riddles Page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved