Free Stuff -- Link to Us
721. How do you make a Venetian blind?
Stick a finger in his eye.
722. Why are Boy Scouts so great at gymnastics?
They're always doing good turns.
723. Why is the letter K like a pig's tail?
Because it comes at the end of pork.
724. In what profession do you start at the top?
725. When does a bed get longer?
At night, because two feet are added to it.
726. What season is it when you're on a trampoline?
727. How do you tell the difference between a rooster and a hen?
Throw the bird some seeds; if he eats them, it's a rooster; if she eats them, it's a hen.
728. How did the gangster get caught?
He stole a new pair of shoes from the police academy and they pinched him.
729. Why can't you remember the last tooth you had pulled?
Because it went right out of your head.
730. Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?
No, they had an apple.
731. What happens to skiers as they get older?
They go downhill.
732. Why was the farmer arrested in the morning?
Because he hit the hay the night before.
733. How did the giraffe do in school?
He got high honors.
734. What has four legs and flies in the air?
735. What room can you bounce around in?
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved