Free Stuff -- Link to Us
706. When does a broad jumper jump furthest?
In a leap year.
707. Which member of the ship's crew puts away the playing cards?
The deck hand.
708. What is the difference between a submarine and a plumbing supply house?
A submarine sinks ships and a plumbing supply house ships sinks.
709. Why do Virginia farmers build their pigsties between their houses and their barns?
For their pigs.
710. What has a head, can't think, but drives?
711. When can you jump over three men without getting up?
When playing checkers.
712. What kind of hawk doesn't have wings?
713. How does a plumber feel as he finishes a tough job?
714. Why is a man with a cold on his chest not a man?
Because he's a little hoarse (horse).
715. What is the best way to prevent milk from turning sour?
Leave it in the cow.
716. If Washington's wife went to Washington while Washington's washwoman washed Washington's woolies, how many W's in "all?"
There are no W's in the word all.
717. How do you make a lighthouse?
Use balsa wood.
718. Why don't cows ever have any money?
Because the farmer milks them dry.
719. Why did the duck lose his job?
His company was down-sized.
720. Why does the hair on a man's head usually turn gray before his mustache does?
Because it is about eighteen years older.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved