Free Stuff -- Link to Us
691. How do mosquitoes show that they are religious?
First they sing above you, and then they prey (pray) upon you.
692. Who was the first to have a mobile home?
693. Why are basketball players tall?
Because their heads are so far away from their feet.
694. Why did the criminal take a bath before breaking out of jail?
He wanted to make a clean getaway.
695. How did the farmer fix his jeans?
With a cabbage patch.
696. Why is a pig in the house like a house on fire?
Because the sooner it is put out the better.
697. What kind of fence goes on strike?
A picket fence.
698. What has a head, one arm, one leg and a round bottom?
A handicapped parking sign.
699. Why is it hard for basketball players to be neat?
Because they dribble so much.
700. What happened when the police caught the criminal frankfurter?
They grilled it.
701. Who keeps locomotives running?
The track coach.
702. Why shouldn't you play with matches?
Because you might make an ash of yourself.
703. How did the glass manufacturer talk about his work?
He gave a blow by blow description.
704. Why does a baby pig eat so much?
To make a hog of himself.
705. The man who worked in the butcher shop was six feet tall and wore size 10 shoes. Guess what he weighed?
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved