Free Stuff -- Link to Us
661. What do you do to a bad Ping-Pong ball?
662. What is the first safety rule for witches?
Don't fly off the handle.
663. Why did the silly kid wear his running shoes to the library
He wanted to do some speed reading.
664. What is the difference between a photographer and the measles?
One makes facsimiles and the other makes sick families.
665. What kind of ears do trains have?
Engineers (engine ears).
666. Why are fish poor tennis players?
They don't like to get close to the net.
667. How do you keep an elephant from going through the eye of a needle?
Tie a knot in its tail.
668. Where do religious kids practice sports?
On the pray-ground (playground).
669. What's the difference between a thief and a church bell?
One steals from the people and the other peals from the steeple.
670. Why shouldn't you tell secrets when there's a clock nearby?
Because time will tell.
671. What present does everyone kick about?
A soccer ball.
672. What animal has eyes that cannot see, legs that cannot move, but can jump as high as the Empire State Building?
A wooden horse. The Empire State Building can't jump.
673. What's the difference between school and a mental hospital?
You have to show improvement to get out of the hospital.
674. What's the difference between a cat and a comma?
One has its claws at the end of its paws and the other has its pause at the end of its clause.
675. Where can you always find health, wealth and happiness?
In the dictionary.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved