Free Stuff -- Link to Us
616. If a fifty cent piece and a quarter were on the Empire State Building, which would jump off first?
The quarter, because it has less sense (cents).
617. Why is the letter O the only vowel that is sounded?
Because all the others are in audible (inaudible).
618. In what part of a ballpark do you find the whitest clothes?
In the bleachers.
619. A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside it is hid. What is it?
620. Why did the scientist pinch the waitress?
He wanted to see flying saucers.
621. How do you charge a battery?
With a credit card.
622. I own a pet store. If I put in one canary per cage, I have one bird too many.
If I put in two canaries per cage, I have one cage too many. How many cages and canaries do I have?
I have 3 cages and 4 canaries.
623. Take two letters away from a four-letter word and have four left?
Take the f and e from five and you have iv (the Roman Numeral for 4).
624. What is the quietest sport?
Bowling, because you can hear a pin drop.
625. What would you have if your car's motor was in flames?
A fire engine.
626. A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys. How can this be possible?
ALL of the children are boys, so 1/2 half are boys and so is the other half.
627. How are baseball players like song writers?
They're both interested in big hits.
628. Why did the garage mechanic wear a disguise?
Because he wanted to be a secret service man.
629. A clock strikes '6' in 5 seconds. How long does it take to strike '12'?
630. What's the difference between a dog losing his hair and a man painting the small building that stores his tools?
One sheds his coat and the other coats his shed.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved