Free Stuff -- Link to Us
601. The Pope has it but he does not use it. Your father has
it but your mom uses it. Nuns don't need it. Your friend's husband has it and she uses it. What is it?
602. What is worse than seeing a shark's fin?
Seeing it's tonsils.
603. What was the tow truck doing at the auto race?
Trying to pull a fast one.
604. What has four legs and a back but no body?
605. Why is the letter E like death?
Because it is the end of life.
606. What birds are the noisiest?
607. Hands? I have three, but the newest handless be. What am I?
An analog watch.
608. What do sharks call swimmers?
609. What is the best license plate for a racing car?
610. What is the first thing you see when you understand something?
You see the light.
611. Why is the letter G like 12 P.M.?
Because it is the middle of night.
612. What is the most important subject a witch learns in witch school?
613. I am sometimes strong and sometimes weak, but I am
nobody's fool, for there is no language that I can't speak, though I never went to school. What am I?
614. Why do astronauts wear bullet-proof vests?
To protect themselves against shooting stars.
615. What flies without wings, propellers or jets?
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved