Free Stuff -- Link to Us
46. What would you get if you crossed a rabbit and a lawn sprinkler?
47. Why was the fisherman arrested?
For packing a rod.
48. What is a runner's favorite subject in school?
49. When does a chair dislike you?
When it can't bear you.
50. What is worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
Finding half a worm.
51. How do you make a baby poisonous snake cry?
Take away it's rattle.
52. What is greater than God, more
evil than the devil, rich people need it, poor people have it, and if you eat it you'll die?
Nothing. Nothing is greater than God, nothing is more evil than the devil, the poor have nothing, the rich need nothing and if you eat nothing you'll die.
53. What did the burglar get for robbing the rubber band factory?
A long stretch.
54. What is the difference between an exhausted runner and a burned out veterinarian?
One is dog tired and the other is tired of dogs.
55. What kind of electricity do they have in Washington?
D.C. (direct current).
56. When did the fly fly?
When the spider spied her.
57. Why are elephants so smart?
Because they have lots of gray matter.
58. What has a ring but no finger?
59. What do you call someone who steals soap at camp?
A dirty crook.
60. Why do women paint their nails?
Because it's easier than wallpapering them.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved