Free Stuff -- Link to Us
541. If your uncle's sister is not your aunt, who is she?
542. Why are country people smarter than city people?
Because the population is denser in big cities.
543. What do doctors give elephants to calm them down?
544. Why did the camper put his tent on the stove?
He wanted a home on the range.
545. Why did the match box?
Because it saw the ski jump, the wood fence, and the fruit punch.
546. What do people make that you can't see?
547. Which of your relatives are dependent upon you for a living?
Your uncles, aunts and cousins, for without U they could not exist.
548. What do you call cattle that sit on the grass?
549. What would you get if you crossed a skunk and a boomerang?
A smell you just can't get rid of.
550. Why did the fencer go to the psychiatrist?
Because of her dual (duel) personality.
551. What goes "Tick tock, woof woof"?
552. How do you stop fish from smelling?
Hold their noses.
553. Why didn't the first baseman get to dance with Cinderella?
He missed the ball.
554. Did you hear about the cowboy who got himself a dachshund?
Everyone kept telling him to get a long, little doggie.
555. How can you get into a locked cemetery at night?
Use a skeleton key.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved