Free Stuff -- Link to Us
511. What happens to naughty pigs?
They become deviled ham.
512. When is it a good thing to lose your temper?
When it is a bad one.
513. When does a female deer need money?
When she doesn't have a buck.
514. What kind of music does a ghost like?
515. What do you call a woodpecker with no beak?
A head banger.
516. What do you get if you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover?
A rash of good luck.
517. Why did the baseball player rapidly blink his eyes?
He needed batting practice.
518. If you woke up in the middle of the night feeling sad, what would you do?
Look on your bed for a comforter.
519. Why didn't the man believe what the sardine said?
Because it sounded too fishy.
520. What kind of cake should you serve to a chicken?
521. What is the best way to keep loafers from standing on street corners?
Give them chairs to sit down.
522. What is the best way to raise strawberries?
With a spoon.
523. Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they have honey on their combs.
524. What happens when the sun gets tired?
It sets a while.
525. Where do great dragon baseball players go?
To the Hall of Flame.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved