Free Stuff -- Link to Us
496. When does a hotel boy become a porter?
When he reaches lug-age.
497. How do you make a sideburn?
Put a match to it.
498. A horse was tied to a 15-foot rope, but he walked 30 feet. How?
The other end of the rope wasn't tied to anything.
499. Why did the jelly roll?
Because it saw the apple turnover.
500. What is the best way to avoid wrinkles?
Don't sleep in your clothes.
501. What's the difference between a berry farmer and a pirate?
The farmer treasures his berries and the pirate buries his treasures.
502. What dog is religious?
A prairie dog.
503. What kind of baseball hit do you find in the zoo?
A lion (line) drive.
504. Why must a dishonest man stay indoors?
So no one will ever find him out.
505. Why are vampires unpopular?
Because they are such a pain in the neck.
506. What is the one room a zombie's house doesn't need?
A living room.
507. What day are college entrance exams usually held?
508. Why are Egyptian children well-behaved children?
Because they respect their mummies.
509. Why did the farmer take a hammer to bed with him?
So he could hit the hay.
510. What's the difference between a rug and a bottle of medicine?
One you take up and shake and the other you shake up and take.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved