Free Stuff -- Link to Us
481. What dog has bad manners?
A pointer---they say pointing is not polite.
482. If you want to learn how to fight, what book should you read?
483. When will the alphabet have only 24 letters?
When U and I are gone.
484. Where do scientists raise magnets?
In magnetic fields.
485. Why is mayonnaise never ready?
Because it is always dressing.
486. What kind of teeth can you buy for a dollar?
487. Why is a retired carpenter like a lecturer?
Because he is an ex-planer (explainer).
488. What did the banana do when the monkey chased it?
The banana split.
489. What kind of bird do crooks hate?
A stool pigeon.
490. How do bees travel?
By buzz (bus).
491. Why did the orchestra have bad manners?
Because it didn't know how to conduct itself.
492. What do you call a deer with no eyes?
No-eye-deer (no idea).
493. Why didn't the silly man want to use toothpaste?
Because he didn't have any loose teeth.
494. What do ghosts eat for lunch?
Boo-loney (bologna) sandwiches.
495. When is it polite to serve milk in a saucer?
When you're feeding a cat.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved