Free Stuff -- Link to Us
466. What sickness can't you talk about until it's cured?
467. When may a man properly say that he's immersed in his business?
When he's giving a swimming lesson.
468. What did the burglar give his wife for her birthday?
469. What school game can you play by yourself?
470. What mental illness does Santa suffer from?
471. What is the difference between a lion with a tooth-ache and a rainy day?
One roars with pain and the other pours with rain.
472. Who earns his living without doing a day's work?
A night watchman.
473. How can you calm down a fire breathing dragon?
Throw water on him and he'll let off steam.
474. What's the difference between one yard and two yards?
475. After the boxer was knocked out, what number did they use to revive him?
They brought him 2.
476. What geometric figure is most dangerous?
A firing line.
477. Did you hear the story about the burp?
Never mind, it's not worth repeating.
478. What's the difference between a New Yorker and a dentist?
One roots for the Yanks and the other yanks for the roots.
479. Why was the invisible mom upset with her invisible child?
Because he was always appearing.
480. Why may carpenters reasonably believe there is no such thing as stone?
Because they never saw it.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved