Free Stuff -- Link to Us
451. Why aren't vampires welcome at the bloodmobile?
Because they want to make withdrawals.
452. If Abraham Lincoln were alive today, what he be most famous for?
453. What makes a road broad?
The letter b.
454. How does a hot dog speak?
455. What kind of car does Mickey Mouse's wife drive?
456. What kind of music do you hear when the nurse turns down your bed?
457. What stretcher can't carry sick people?
A rubber band.
458. Why can't we send any more dispatches to Washington?
Because he's dead.
459. What kind of food do brave soldiers eat?
460. How did the pebble's marriage end up?
On the rocks.
461. Why do mummies have such high blood pressure?
Because they're all wound up.
462. How long should doctors practice medicine?
Until they get it right.
463. Who is bigger, Mrs. Bigger or her baby?
The baby is a little Bigger.
464. How can you get rich by eating dessert?
Eat fortune cookies.
465. Why do people with colds get plenty of exercise?
Their noses run.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved