Free Stuff -- Link to Us
436. How do you know if a soda is any good?
A little swallow will tell you.
437. What happened to the unproductive worker at the fence factory?
He got the gate.
438. What did the baker use to improve the very long speech created by the chef?
439. Why do taxi drivers prefer tall women passengers to short ones?
Because the higher the fare the better.
440. Who is Count Dracula's favorite person on a baseball team?
The bat boy.
441. What's the difference between the captain of a ship and a soft-hearted judge?
One rules the waves and the other waives the rules.
442. Who flies on a broom and carries a medicine bag?
A witch doctor.
443. What is the best way to pass a geometry test?
Know all the angles.
444. Why are stagecoach drivers like clouds?
Because they hold the reins (rains).
445. Where do tough chickens come from?
446. How did the telephones get married?
In a double ring ceremony.
447. Why did the cow go to the psychiatrist?
He had a fodder (father) complex.
448. What geometric figure is always correct?
A right angle.
449. What do you always notice running along the streets in a big city?
450. How is a bell obedient?
It sounds off only when it is told (tolled).
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved