Free Stuff -- Link to Us
31. Is it hard to spot a leopard?
No, they come that way.
32. Why is it hard to win when playing card games in the jungle?
Because of all the cheetahs.
33. What is a tennis player's favorite city?
34. Why did the man put his clock in the oven?
He wanted to have a hot time.
35. What is the best way to keep fish from smelling?
Cut off their noses.
36. How many different gnus are there?
Two, good gnus and bad gnus.
37. Why did the Sheriff arrest the cook?
Because he was beating the eggs and whipping the cream.
38. How does a physicist exercise?
By pumping ion.
39. How does a boat show affection?
It hugs the shore.
40. When is a wall like a fish?
When it is scaled.
41. Do rabbits use combs?
No, they use hare (hair) brushes.
42. Why was the photographer arrested?
Because he shot his customers and then blew them up.
43. Why did the silly kid wear his running shoes to bed?
He wanted to catch up on his sleep.
44. What kind of watch is best for people who don't like time on their hands?
A pocket watch.
45. What fish has it's eyes closest together?
The smallest fish.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved