Free Stuff -- Link to Us
421. What kind of eggs does a wicked chicken lay?
422. How is it that the man died after only being shot in the finger?
He was scratching his head at the time.
423. What happens when corn catches cold?
It gets an earache.
424. What happens to a dog who eats table scraps?
He gets splinters in his tongue.
425. If a disabled sailor goes into business, why must it be a retail business?
Because he can't be a whole sailor (wholesaler).
426. Which hand should you use to stir your tea?
Neither, you should use a spoon.
427. Where did the computer stay when it joined the army?
At a data base.
428. How is medicine packaged for astronauts?
In space capsules.
429. What do you say when you stop to pick up a hitch-hiking frog?
430. What ship is always managed by more than one person?
431. How can you keep a barking dog quiet?
With hush puppies.
432. What's the difference between a sailor and a jeweler?
One watches the sea and the other sees the watches.
433. What contains the most vitamins?
A health food store.
434. Why was the little bird punished in school?
It was caught peeping during a test.
435. When is a boat like a pile of snow?
When it's adrift (a drift).
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved