Free Stuff -- Link to Us
406. When was the blind carpenter able to see?
When he picked up his hammer and saw.
407. What does a cannibal do between meals?
408. Why couldn't the hen find her eggs?
She mislaid them.
409. What do tailors do when they get tired but have to finish?
They press on.
410. Why is it that there is not a moment we can call our own?
because the minutes are not hours (ours).
411. How can you tell if a bucket is not well?
when it is a little pale (pail).
412. Is a clam ever generous?
No, it is always shell-fish (selfish).
413. Why did the hens go on strike?
They refused to work for chicken feed.
414. What is the difference between a dog and a marine scientist?
One wags a tail and the other tags a whale.
415. Why is there no such thing as a whole day?
Because every day begins by breaking.
416. How do hangmen keep up with current events?
They read the noose paper (newspaper).
417. What do astronauts do when they run out of food?
they go shopping.
418. Why did the doctor pour oil on his hands?
He wanted to be a smooth operator.
419. What is a frog's favorite flower?
420. When is a sailor not a sailor?
When he is aboard (a board).
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved