Free Stuff -- Link to Us
391. What does every drowning person say no matter what language he speaks?
392. When is a ship not a she?
When it's a fellow-ship.
393. A Boy scout climbed a pine tree to gather some acorns. He tried all morning, but couldn't get any. Why not?
Because acorns grow on oak trees, not pine trees.
394. What kind of seat does a geologist like to relax in?
A rock-ing chair.
395. What vegetable should every poultry man like?
396. Why is an eye doctor like a teacher?
They both test the pupils.
397. Does a snake's house have a cellar?
No, just a crawl space.
398. Why did the muddy chicken go across the road twice?
He was a dirty double crosser.
399. What is a minister doing when he rehearses his sermon?
Practicing what he preaches.
400. If a man smashes a clock, would he be accused of killing time?
Not if the clock struck first.
401. What do you call a person who doesn't have all of his fingers on one hand?
Normal. Fingers are supposed to be on two hands.
402. Where does a snail go to eat out?
In a slow food restaurant.
403. Why did the cowboy saddle up a porcupine?
So he wouldn't have to ride it bareback.
404. What person makes a living talking to himself?
405. What is a good way to kill time in the winter?
Sleigh (slay) it.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved