Free Stuff -- Link to Us
376. Where do sick steamships go?
To the dock (doc).
377. What's the difference between a tennis umpire and a Congressman?
One rules the sets and the other sets the rules.
378. A camper fell out of a canoe into the middle of a lake. He neither swam not sank. How could that be?
379. What well-known band leader collected $100,00 in one minute?
Jesse James (and his band of outlaws).
380. What kind of grain is usually sown at night?
381. Why is Congress like a cold?
Because sometimes the ayes (eyes) have it and sometimes the no's (nose).
382. What is the difference between a model and a person who carries a picket sign?
One has a striking appearance and the other appears to be striking.
383. What is the best kind of letter to read on a very hot day?
384. What do you call an injured carpenter who misplaces his wood cutting tool?
A sore (saw) loser.
385. If a farmer can raise 20 bushels of corn in dry weather, what can he raise in wet weather?
386. What is the healthiest kind of water?
387. What would you get if you crossed a fortune teller with a shoemaker?
A psychic healer (heeler).
388. What is a tree's favorite drink?
389. How did the ditch digger get his job?
He just fell into it.
390. When the apple wanted to fight the banana, why did the banana run away?
Because it was yellow.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved