Free Stuff -- Link to Us
361. How do you make a turtleneck?
Get him a girlfriend.
362. Who does the ocean date?
It goes out with the tide.
363. If a gardener has a green thumb, who has a purple thumb?
A near- sighted carpenter.
364. What vine produces meat?
365. What happened when the dog swallowed the analog watch?
He got a lot of ticks.
366. What has bread on both sides and frightens easily?
A chicken sandwich.
367. What's the best way to tell someone that they have bad breath?
368. Why is the ocean so grouchy?
Because it has crabs all over its bottom.
369. What kind of case would a lawyer have if he slipped and hurt himself while swimming at the public pool?
A bathing suit.
370. What ailment is the oak tree most subject to?
A corn (acorn).
371. Did you hear the story about the germ?
Never mind, I don't want to spread it all over.
372. How do you make a sidewalk?
take away its car.
373. What does a male sheep do when it gets angry?
It goes on a ram-page (rampage).
374. Why did the banker go to art school?
He wanted to draw interest.
375. If it were possible to plant a puppy, what kind of tree would you get?
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved