Free Stuff -- Link to Us
346. If you drop me I'll probably crack, but give me a smile and I'll always smile back. What am I?
347. Why did the bear go over the mountain?
Because he couldn't go under it.
348. Where is a lake the deepest?
On the bottom.
349. How do you kiss a hockey player?
You pucker up.
350. Why does everybody else have more money in his pocket than you have?
Because you never have any money in his pocket.
351. When does a river flood?
When it get's too big for its bridges (britches).
352. Whose figure can't you see?
A figure of speech.
353. What is a debtor's favorite tree?
The will-owe (willow).
354. How many 3 cent stamps in a dozen?
There are 12 - 3 cent stamps in a dozen.
355. You never catch a cold going up in an elevator. True or false?
True. You come down with a cold, never up.
356. What should you do with a pink elephant?
357. What gets wetter, the more it dries?
358. Why did the banana go out with the prune?
Because it couldn't get a date.
359. Why is a spendthrift like a thundercloud?
Because it is continually lightening.
360. What kind of animal needs oiling?
A mouse, because it squeaks.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved