Free Stuff -- Link to Us
331. What gets harder to catch the faster you run?
332. What is worse than being with a fool?
Fooling with a bee.
333. Why is a single person like borrowed money?
Because he is alone (a loan).
334. Why is a pony like a person with a sore throat?
Because they are both a little hoarse (horse).
335. How do you make a milk shake?
Give it a good scare.
336. What goes through water but doesn't get wet?
A ray of light.
337. Who are the best letter writers?
Fishermen, they always drop you a line.
338. How can a baseball game end in a score of four to two without a man reaching first base?
The players are all women.
339. You have to travel very far before you can turn it over. What is it?
340. If you don't feel well, what do you probably have?
A pair of gloves on your hands.
341. What would you get if you crossed an elephant with a chicken?
The biggest coward in town.
342. Why are there bridges over water?
So people don't step on the fish.
343. What happened when the couple tried to kiss in the dense fog?
They mist (missed).
344. Why is a penny like a rooster on a fence?
Because its head is on one side and its tail on the other.
345. What is the best thing to take when you're run over?
The license plate number of the car that hit you.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved