Free Stuff -- Link to Us
316. Why did the worm stay in bed late?
It didn't want to be caught by the early bird.
317. What is the best name for the wife of a conductor on a Pullman train?
318. What is the difference between a bus driver and a cold?
One knows the stops and the other stops the nose.
319. What runs but never walks?
320. When is the moon the heaviest?
When it is full.
321. When are you neither left-handed nor right-handed?
When you are underhanded.
322. What is the best name for the wife of a gardener?
323. Which eye gets hit the most?
324. What do you grow in your garden?
A little older.
325. What do you call a geologist who doesn't hear anything?
326. What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
327. What happened when the nail had a fight with the tire?
The nail knocked it flat.
328. Why is a room packed with married people like an empty room?
Because there is not a single person in it.
329. What is the difference between a hill and a pill?
A hill is hard to get up and a pill is hard to get down.
330. What is the least likely item to be found in the glove compartment of a car?
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved