Free Stuff -- Link to Us
301. What loses its head every morning but gets it back at night?
302. What is the best name for the wife of a jeweler?
303. What do you call a be born in May?
304. What kind of hair do oceans have?
305. Why are waiters like tennis players?
They both know how to serve.
306. What pierces you ears without leaving a hole?
307. What is the best name for the wife of a lawyer?
308. What geometric figure is like a runaway parrot?
A polygon (polly gone).
309. Why don't ducks ever grow up?
Because they grow down.
310. How do they count muffins in the camp kitchen?
They have a roll call.
311. What happened when the pelican stuck his nose in the wall socket?
He got an electric bill.
312. What is the best name for the wife of a marksman?
313. Why does a lion kneel before it springs?
Because it is preying (praying).
314. What happened to the criminal contortionist?
He turned himself in.
315. What's the difference between a football player and a duck?
One is found in a huddle and the other in a puddle.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved