Free Stuff -- Link to Us
286. When the baby cries in the middle of the night, who gets up?
The whole neighborhood.
287. What is the best name for the wife of an astronomer?
288. Spell electricity with three letters?
288. What do you call a person whose car has been repossessed?
290. What musical instruments are best for catching fish?
291. What happened to the man who took a 100-foot dive into a glass of root beer?
Nothing, it was a soft drink.
292. What is the best name for the wife of a dancing master?
293. What did the buffalo say to his male child when he went away on a long trip?
Bison (bye, son).
294. What does the street organist think of his job?
It's a grind.
295. What do you get when you cross a bag of cement, a stone, and a radio?
Hard rock music.
296. What does a match do when it loses its temper?
It flares up.
297. What is the best name for the wife of a doctor?
298. What kind of an ant can count?
299. How do acrobats fall in love?
Head over heels.
300. What sport is like a perfect score in the Olympics?
Tennis (ten is).
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved