Free Stuff -- Link to Us
16. What is gray on the inside and clear on the outside?
An elephant in a Baggie.
17. Why do prisoners eat a lot of sweets?
They are hoping to break out.
18. What did Noah do for the people who couldn't get into the ark?
He gave them a rain check.
19. Why can't you read a story about a bed?
Because it hasn't been made up yet.
20. When a doctor operates on a dog and comes to his lungs, what does he find?
The seat of his pants.
21. What would you get if you crossed a giraffe with a rooster?
An animal that wakes people who live on the top floor.
22. How is a person in jail like a sinking ship?
They both need to be bailed out.
23. Why does history keep repeating itself?
Because we weren't listening the first time.
24. Why did the kid avoid the cemetery?
He wouldn't be caught dead there.
25. Why does a cat upon entering a room look on one side of the room and then on the other side?
Because it can't look on both sides at the same time.
26. What does a skunk do when it gets angry?
It raises a stink.
27. Why were the walls arrested?
Because they were holding up the ceiling.
28. What is the first thing an elephant does at the airport?
Check his trunk.
29. What did the tree say to the woodpecker?
"You bore me."
30. How can you make a slow horse fast?
Stop feeding him.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved