Free Stuff -- Link to Us
271. If a mouse ran out of your stove and you had a gun, could you shoot it?
No, because it would be out of your range.
272. Why is a bride always unlucky on her wedding day?
Because she doesn't marry the best man.
273. What kind of a tie does a pig wear?
A pigsty (a pig's tie).
274. How does the Abominable Snowman pay his bills?
With cold cash.
275. What happens when you hike across a stream in Ohio?
You get wet feet.
276. What stays indoors no matter how many times you put it out?
277. Why is a kiss over the telephone like a straw hat?
Because it is never felt.
278. Why do people feel stronger on Saturdays and Sundays?
Because all the others are week (weak) days.
279. Who was the smallest man in history?
The soldier who went to sleep on his watch.
280. What do frogs wear on their feet in summer?
Open toad (toed) shoes.
281. What could cause a lot of trouble if it stopped smoking?
282. What is the best name for the wife of a civil engineer?
283. How do you spell very cold with just two letters?
284. How did the dinosaur file its nails?
285. How do bears walk?
In their bear (bare) feet.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved