Free Stuff -- Link to Us
256. What kind of pillar is never used to support a building?
257. What can a man give to a woman that he can't give to a man?
258. When is a green book not a green book?
When it is read (red).
259. Why did the elephant go to the locksmith?
To have his trunk opened.
260. What always follows a wolf when it travels?
261. If a father gives his son 19 cents and his daughter 6 cents, what time would it be?
A quarter to two.
262. Why should you never disclose a secret when you're in a vegetable garden?
Because the potatoes have eyes, the corn has ears, and the beanstalk.
263. What holes are not holes?
Knotholes (not holes).
264. Which profession would never join a nudist camp?
265. Why is travel by boat the cheapest way of getting around?
Because boats run on water.
266. Why did the rich parents keep their children in the refrigerator?
So they wouldn't get spoiled.
267. Why is a man who marries twice like the captain of a ship?
Because he has a second mate.
268. What do you get if you use a natural suntan lotion?
A Puritan (a purer tan).
269. Which side of a house gets the most rain?
270. When does a boat show affection?
When it hugs the shore.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved