Free Stuff -- Link to Us
241. What did the silly card player do with the scissors?
He cut the deck.
242. When is a letter damp?
When it has postage due (dew).
243. Why is whispering in company prohibited?
Because it is not aloud (allowed).
244. Why did the silly kid put his watch on the scale?
To see if it was gaining or losing time.
245. How did Barbie help the chicken with its part in the camp play?
Barbie cued the chicken.
246. How do you honor a chestnut?
Give it a roast.
247. What tree is hairy?
a fir (fur) tree.
248. Who are the largest two ladies in the U.S.?
Miss Ouri and Mrs. Sippi.
249. Who are the slowest talkers in the world?
Convicts----they can spend 25 years on a single sentence.
250. How do you get a mouse to fly?
Buy it an airline ticket.
251. What kind of screen brings things into the house instead of keeping things out?
A television screen.
252. Where is it that all women are equally beautiful?
In the dark.
253. What part of a car is the laziest?
The wheels, they are always tired.
254. How do you warm up a cold room after it's been painted?
Give it a second coat.
255. What is the difference between a dog with fleas and a person enthusiastic about going on vacation?
One is going to itch and the other is itching to go.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved