Free Stuff -- Link to Us
226. What sickness did Santa get going down the chimney?
The flu (flue).
227. Why is a barefoot boy like an Eskimo?
A barefoot boy wears no shoes and an Eskimo wears snowshoes.
228. Why are the pages of a book like the days of man?
Because they are numbered.
229. Which continent is related to the Arctic Ocean?
230. Where do songbirds go for vacation?
The Canary Islands.
231. What is a kangaroo's favorite indoor game?
232. What vegetable is dangerous to have aboard ship?
A leek (leak).
233. Why does Santa Claus always go down the chimney?
Because it soots (suits) him.
234. Why is doing nothing so tiring?
Because you can't stop and rest.
235. Where do mummies go swimming?
In the Dead Sea.
236. What magazine does a clock read?
237. A man and a dog were going down the street. The man rode, yet walked. What was the dog's name?
238. Which is better: "The house burned down" or "The house burned up?"
Neither, they are both bad.
239. What are the odds of something bad happening at 12:50 P.M.?
240. What's the difference between a rabbit that runs three miles a day and a so-so comedian?
One is a fit bunny and the other is a bit funny.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved