Free Stuff -- Link to Us
211. What's good for biting your nails?
212. Where was Solomon's temple?
On his head.
213. What did Paul Revere say when he finished his famous ride?
214. Why were the sardines out of work?
Because they got canned.
215. What's the difference between an ignorant person and a pizza?
One is easy to cheat and the other is cheesy to eat.
216. What one thing can you do better than anyone else?
217. Why do you go to bed?
Because it won't come to you.
218. Why is an empty matchbox superior to all other boxes?
Because it is matchless.
219. How do you make a meat loaf?
Send it on vacation.
220. What do computer scientists like with their club sandwiches?
221. What starts out red and ends up black?
Santa Claus, going down the chimney.
222. How do mountains hear?
With mountaineers (mountain ears).
223. When is a rope like a child at school?
When it is taut (taught).
224. If you take 3 apples from a basket containing 13 apples, how many apples do you have?
If you took 3 apples, then you have 3 apples.
225. What sweets do geologists like?
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved