Free Stuff -- Link to Us
196. How did the thermometer graduate from college?
197. What do you draw without a pencil or paper?
A window shade, curtain, or your breath.
198. When can you carry water in a sieve?
When it's frozen.
199. If it takes 3 minutes to boil an egg, how long does it take to boil 3 eggs?
200. Why didn't the scientist need a pocket calculator?
He already knew how many pockets he had.
201. What is a music teacher noted for?
202. Why don't bananas ever get lonely?
Because they go around in bunches.
203. When is the weather worst for rats and mice?
When it's raining cats and dogs.
204. Why did the chicken sit on the axe?
So he could hatch-et.
205. What's the difference between electricity and lightning?
You have to pay for electricity.
206. What do students do everyday when they come home from barber school?
They do their comb (home) work.
207. What kind of apple is not an apple?
208. What is worse than raining cats and dogs?
209. What geometric figure do sailor's fear?
The Bermuda Triangle.
210. Why can't you trust the law of gravity?
Because it always lets you down.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved