Free Stuff -- Link to Us
181. Why didn't the crooked tailor go to jail?
He mended his ways.
182. How do you make a lemon drop?
Hold it and then let go.
183. Which country should be the richest in the world?
Ireland, because it's capital is always Dublin (doubling).
184. Why was the farmer angry?
Because someone got his goat.
185. What kind of doctor operates on Styrofoam robots?
A plastic surgeon.
186. Why did the silly kid study in an airplane?
He wanted to get a higher education.
187. Where do baby trees go to school?
To a tree nursery.
188. Why can't the world ever come to an end?
Because it is round.
189. What made the farmer yell?
Someone stepped on his corn.
190. What did the scientist get when she crossed an electric eel and a sponge?
191. What did the smart student say when her report card went from A's to B's?
192. What has fifty heads and fifty tails?
193. Why are a star and a barn alike?
They both contain r-a-t-s.
194. What do you get if you cross a wolf and a rooster?
An animal that howls when the sun rises.
195. What kind of dog rescued the scientist's equipment?
A labratory (laboratory) retriever.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved