Free Stuff -- Link to Us
166. Did you hear that the moon is going broke?
It's down to it's last quarter.
167. What wears shoes, but has no feet?
168. What should you do if you found Chicago, Ill?
Call a Baltimore, M-d.
169. Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because it had the drumsticks.
170. How do you hold a bat?
By the wings.
171. Why was the actor arrested?
He stole the show.
172. Why are rivers lazy?
Because they never get off their beds.
173. What part of New York is in Chicago?
The letter o.
174. What is a hen's favorite vegetable?
175. What's the difference between a rain barrel and a bad fielder?
One catches drops and the other drops catches.
176. Why was the barber arrested?
He had a brush with the law.
177. When is a chair like a fabric?
When it is sat in (satin).
178. What is found in the middle of America and Australia?
The letter r.
179. What do you call a cow that can't give milk?
An udder (utter) failure.
180. What's the difference between an umpire and a pickpocket?
The umpire watches steals and the pickpocket steals watches.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved