Free Stuff -- Link to Us
151. What did the janitor do when he became boss?
He made sweeping changes.
152. Why did the man put a clock under his desk?
He wanted to work overtime.
153. What is the happiest state in the U.S.?
Merry Land (Maryland).
154. What instrument does a lighthouse keeper play?
The fog horn.
155. How do you make a horse float?
Two scoops of ice cream, root beer and a horse.
156. What would you get if you crossed a comedian with a termite?
A joker who brings down the house.
157. What is a very hard subject?
The study of rocks.
158. Why did Snoopy quit the comic strip?
He was tired of working for Peanuts.
159. What did Tennessee?
Exactly what Arkansas.
160. If dogs have fleas, what do sheep have?
161. How does a leopard examine his bank records?
He does a spot check.
162. What stays hot in the refrigerator?
163. What else did Tennessee?
It saw Ida-ho.
164. Why shouldn't you hit a famous composer?
He might hit you Bach (back).
165. What was the spider doing on the baseball team?
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved