Free Stuff -- Link to Us
136. What's the difference between a man with a cold and a prizefighter?
One blows his nose and the other knows his blows.
137. Where can you always find money?
In the dictionary.
138. Why doesn't Sweden export cattle?
Because they want to keep their Stockholm (stock home).
139. What kind of ball is fun to play with, but doesn't bounce?
140. How long should a horse's legs be?
Long enough to reach the ground.
141. Why did the trombone player go broke?
He let things slide.
When is the moon heaviest?
When it's full.
143. Why is the map of Europe like a frying pan?
Because it has Greece (grease) on the bottom.
144. Who is safe when a man-eating lion is loose?
Women and children.
145. What kind of horse eats and drinks with its tail?
All of them, none of them take off their tails to eat or drink.
146. What would you get if you crossed a mathematician and a dentist?
A square root canal.
147. What do you get if you feed a lemon to a cat?
148. What makes the Tower of Pisa lean?
It never eats.
149. What happened to the boy who drank 8 bottles of Coke?
He burped 7-up.
150. How much do you have to know to teach a horse tricks?
More than the horse.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved