Free Stuff -- Link to Us
1. Given the following 3 words, can you come up with
one three letter word that when added to each of the original three letter words
will give you a six letter word?
get......... forget, target and budget.
2. Why can't you keep a clock in jail?
Because time is always running out.
3. What must we do before we can have our sins forgiven?
4. If a man was born in Greece, raised in Spain, came to America, and died in San Francisco, what is he?
5. What does a hen do when she stands on one foot?
It lifts up the other one.
6. How are people like animals?
We have bare (bear) feet, frogs in our throats, calves on our legs, and bull on our tongues.
7. What hired killer never goes to jail?
8. What is the moral of the story about Jonah and the whale?
You can't keep a good man down.
9. Why did the man have to fix the horn on his car?
Because it didn't give a hoot.
10. Why are a rooster's feathers always smooth?
Because he carries a fine comb.
11. Why are giraffes so slow to apologize?
It takes a long time for them to swallow their pride.
12. How are prisoners like astronauts?
Both are interested in outer space.
13. Where did money get it's start?
On Noah's ark. The duck had a bill, the lamb had four quarters, the frog had a greenback, and the skunk had a scent (cent).
14. When a dirty kid has finished washing himself after taking a bath, what is still dirty?
15. Why is a dog's tail like the heart of a tree?
Because it's farthest from the bark.
Go to the next assorted riddles page
Go to the Riddles Directory Page
Go to the Home Directory Page
©1999-2016 Just Riddles and More...!
All Rights Reserved